Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Say it ain't so JOE

"Say it ain't so,jo please, say it ain't so
thats not what I want to hear Joe
ain't I got a right to know
say it ain't so, jo please, say it ain't so
i'm sure they're telling us lies jo
please tell us it ain't so"
Murray Head


The Empire survey that came out this morning and was all rosy climbing 23 points to 0.6. I doubt the May report will be so rosy.

But the real shocker of the day.

"SAN FRANCISCO (AP)--Newly released data show the median price of southern California homes plunged 24% during March in the latest sign of the real estate market's deepening distress.
A report released Tuesday by DataQuick Information Services says the slump has dragged down the median price of homes in a six-county area to their lowest levels in nearly four years."

I am still short SKF and adding to my Pengrowth position.

No comments: